Sunday 14 October 2012

Hy , Im new :D

                                       

                                                    Shalom Everyone ! 

                                My name is Joyce Isabelle and yes i'm a beginner in blogging ;)
                      Well, for my first post in this amazing cool blog i just knew its actually existed, do i hope you readers would happily follow me. Not being super desperate or something but DO I HOPE you'll follow. Oya ~ the person who inspire me to start blogging is Nadia Oyoe. I've seen her blog and its super freakin awesome dude. Thanks nadia ;D
Psssssttttttt........ (whispering in Nadia's ear although she doesn't hear) saying , i'm not trying to copy. Just interested in what you're doing. sorry (sad puppy face)            

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha...
    siok kasi kurang boring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i'll surely enjoy doing this . THANKS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jyeahh, followed you!
    update selalu yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Okey2 :D
    thanks for the following btw!

    ReplyDelete