Friday 19 October 2012

Happy Sabbath Everyone ;)

Its because that im young and i have a boyfriend in a childish way, adults think that i don't have the brain to succeed. That sucks! well yeah im stupid. Not saying that im not but i have brain and surprisingly i can think. Although not in a complete mature way but, yeah.. i still can think. I don't know how to say this. Sure you can understand what im saying through this question. Do read will you? :)
1. What do adults see in me?
~ Spoil and stupid with no bright and clear future.
2. How do i feel about it?
~ As if i wanna kick their butt hell yeah!
3. What do i think i can do?
~ Nothing. They're older than me. *respect :(
4. How do i really feel? honestly.
~ Honestly, im fucking sad *cry :'(
5. How do i handle such drama?
~ I lay my head down and imagining things with my negative reality to positif.
 #what im saying is, sy mmbayang smbil dgr lagu jadi seorng yg sgt important to everyone smpai drg xpndang rendah sma sy. hahaha (That's how i release stress)
         
                                                           P/s this is not about my parent. All adults are include. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment