Wednesday 24 October 2012

Been scold to my boyfriend mother

Have you ever been scold to your boyfriend mother? yepp, i have and its fucking scary man. her eyes was just starring at me as if im gonna be her dinner for the night. okay okay .. it was probably my fault for stealing her son heart and took it to eat KFC. (I took her son pigi kfc :D ) There i was, sitting .. suddenly she came to me saying : !@#$%^&!@#$%^&*#$%^&* <---- Its a scold. hahaha do you know what i do during that scolding? I WAS SPEECHLESS! after it end, i have the chance to check my heart whether it was still pumping or not. (of course laa its still) Then, she took off with her i dont know. i call it the sporty car. because its look like a race car. hahaha The thing is, i was dead scared but i never blamed her. its rational for a mother. I knows she loves her son so much. sooo... the person that should be blame here is me. I understand. Oyaa , she's my teacher. and now, i never get out in my class. takut nanti terserampak sama cikgu F*****H.

1 comment:

  1. hhmm..
    be strong ah mandak ^__^
    just pretend she doesn't exist..
    hahahh
    peace !

    ReplyDelete